ANKA Digital Solutions, India® is the sole owner, provider and developer of this Online Software Application internet portal (www.800medic.com)
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
The subscriber to this www.800medic.com portal acknowledge's and agree's that by subscribing to use this online portal, the SUBSCRIBER and www.800medic.com shall be bound by all the terms and conditions delineated below.
- Privacy and Confidentiality : www.800medic.com shall treat all information entered by the subscriber, related to patients, encounters, activities and e-claim's as strictly confidential information. www.800medic.com will not provide any third party access to information without a written instruction from the SUBSCRIBER to any third party except the enlisted insurance company or regulatory authority.
- The information and data that the SUBSCRIBER may enter to establish and maintain SUBSCRIBER Accounts and transactions, on www.800medic.com and it's database shall be the SUBSCRIBER's Confidential Information and its veracity is the responsibility of SUBSCRIBER alone. SUBSCRIBER shall be responsible for all usage and activity on SUBSCRIBER account and for loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of SUBSCRIBER password (other than through 800medic's willful conduct on demand by government or relevant authorities). SUBSCRIBER shall provide www.800medic.com with prompt written notification to email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use of SUBSCRIBER Account or breach of the security of SUBSCRIBER Account.
- Information : All the contents of the www.800medic.com portal are only for informational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to verify the information on their own, prior to use.
- Disclaimer of Warranties : www.800medic.com sources services and materials (medical codes) data and information provided on it's portal , "as is" from various sources. The data is to the best of correctness and veracity. However they are without any warranties of any kind including warranties of availability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. 800medic® further do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials and information.
- Limitation of Liability is defined as the absence of, or the incorrect working of a guaranteed function, but not as the suitability of the application. Subscriber agrees to indemnify www.800medic.com, its owners, employees, its suppliers and other contributors to it’s contents, from all or any, liability for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the site, or the materials or information contained at that site, whether based on warranty, contract or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. holds no responsibility for decisions made by the subscribers on this portal. www.800medic.com has the right to make changes to the contents on this portal without prior authorization or intimation to the SUBSCRIBER.
- Neither www.800medic.com nor any of its owners, employees and licensors shall be liable for any damages caused by the software, including but not limited to indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, loss of savings, revenue or data incurred by customers or any third party, even if the developer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In cases where state or country law does not allow such limitation the liability shall in any case be limited to the price paid for the license.
Terms of Service & Conditions :
- The following terms and conditions apply for all product versions of 800medic®.
- Guarantee of Service : www.800medic.com provides a guarantee of service level to the users. All the features provided in the application shall work as defined. Any issue brought to our notice, shall be fixed as soon as possible.
- Data protection : As an internationally practised policy, the subscriber's data will be stored on the www.800medic.com data server and the members can take backup of their data on their computers. Any data addition, modification or deletion is the right and responsibility of the respective subscribers. www.800medic.com responsibility towards subscriber / member is limited to keeping backup and making the data available with the application which in turn depends on the www.800medic.com application and data server availability & hardware condition.
- Server availability : For the proper use of the www.800medic.com software the availability of the www.800medic.com master server is necessary. www.800medic.com will take measures to ensure a high availability of the server. However, it is not possible to guarantee an uninterrupted availability.
- www.800medic.com guarantees that the subscription will be valid during the subscription period or until a sufficient notice period of at least 15 days is provided to the subscriber to make alternate arrangement.
- www.800medic.com has entered into a agreement with a third party to ensure server availability. If the transmission protocol changes in the meantime, an update will be provided, if it is mandatory for further use.
- Especially for technical reasons, it can not be guaranteed, that all computers will be reachable with www.800medic.com without any exceptions or errors. Advanced firewall technologies as well as special network structures can reduce the connection quality in some cases. This behavior has to be checked by the subscriber, as is not a fault.
- Rights and licenses : When subscribing, the buyer acquires only the right to use the software according to the specification. All software applications on www.800medic.com remain the intellectual property of www.800medic.com and it’s owners.
- The subscriber must take appropriate measures to ensure that the www.800medic.com products will only be used by them according to license agreements. This especially applies to the protection against illegal copying or divulging to anyone else directly or indirectly, the software, concepts, ideas, page layouts or designs. The subscriber is responsible for all damages which result from a violation of the copyright instructions or illegal use.
- Licenses apply to the number of users at the time of subscribing.
- There is no transfer of a license by one subscriber to the other.
- Payment and retention of ownership : The product remains the property of www.800medic.com and its owners, at all times. In case of delay of payment, their access to the www.800medic.com master server may be blocked. All costs that are caused by declined payment instruments of the subscriber / member, are paid by the the subscriber / member.
- All prices are net of tax, any additional taxes have to be paid by the subscriber.
- Warranty & Limitations : The warranty period, is defined as a period of 3 months from the point of the first provision of service. Within this period, the subscriber has the right to insist on correction of faults, within the scope of the features in the software.
- Communication: All communication shall be done in writing either by email followed by confirmation, fax or post.